[Xen-users] tricky virtual network with Xen

Hello all!

I have a big question to the Xen-gurus out there. I want to establish a tricky
virtual network with Xen cause I have to migrate my old network to a new one. A
suggestion is to buy a big machine which should work alone without any other
machines. Beneath is a draft of the desired network. It's simmilar to the
existing network.

Domain2 and Domain5 each have privileged access to one networkcard which is
provided by domian0 (intra-/internet). So, there is no need for me to have a
network attached at domain0. And further I don't want server processes on
domain0. Domain0 should only control the others. It should not be possible for
the Domain1 to 8 to "see" Domain0.

So, what's the question? My problem is the virtual networking with Xen. I'm
still not good in configuring Xen so maybe someone can help me with a little
example. I don't need a whole configuration-howto for the drafted network but
some hints in the way of virtual networking in Xen.

Thank you!

The virtual network should be like this:
                                        +-------+
+--Domain4              Internet--+     |Domain0|
|                                 |     +-------+
|                                 |
+--Domain3--+         +--Domain2--+
            |         |
            |         |
            +--+   +--+
               |   |
              Domain1
               |   |
            +--+   +--+
            |         |
            |         |
+--Domain5--+         +--Domain6--+
|                                 |
|                                 |
+--Intranet                       +--Domain7

                                  +--Domain8

Domain0:        192.168.0.1/24

Domain1:        192.168.1.1/24
        Domain1 is the networkbackbone.

Domain2:        192.168.1.2/24
        A.B.C.D/E (provided by ISP)
        Domain2 is a firewall, a IDS and a router under NetBSD. The IP-address.
A.B.C.D/E use one of the physical networkcards.

Domain3:        192.168.1.3/24
        192.168.3.1/24
        Domain3 is a firewall, a IDS and a router under Linux.

Domain4:        192.168.3.2/24
        Domain4 is a DMZ server (www, ftp and so on).

Domain5:        192.168.1.4/24
        192.168.4.1/24
        Domain5 is a firewall, IDS and a router under NetBSD. The IP-address
192.168.4.1/24 use one of the physical networkcards.

Domain6:        192.168.1.5/24
        192.168.5.1/24
        Domain6 is a firewall, a IDS and a router under Linux.

Domain7:192.168.5.2/24
        Domain7 is an internal server.

Domain8:192.168.5.2/24
        Domain8 is an internal server.