[Xen-users] Is it possible to create Domain0 without network and still control DomainU?

I want to establish a tricky virtual network with Xen. The virtual
network has no connection to a real network. It's hosted on a
workstation without network. And so I want to establish a Xen-system
without a connection to Domain0. Domain0 should only control the others
domains. It should not be possible for the Domain1 to 5 to "see"
Domain0. Can somebody help me with an example?

Thank you!

The virtual network should be like this:

+--Domain5              +--Domain3
|                       |
|                       |
+--Domain4--+           +--Domain2--+