[Xen-users] init errors starting domU on sles 9

Hello all,

I am attempting to start a Sles 9 domU from a Sles 9 dom0.  The boot
starts normally  and then goes to:

ReiserFS: sda1: Using r5 hash to sort names
VFS: Mounted root (reiserfs filesystem) readonly.
INIT: version 2.85 booting
INIT: Entering runlevel: 3
INIT: cannot execute "/etc/init.d/rc"
INIT: cannot execute "/sbin/mingetty"
<snip>
INIT: cannot execute "/sbin/mingetty"
INIT: cannot execute "/sbin/mingetty"
INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: Id "2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: Id "3" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: cannot execute "/sbin/mingetty"
INIT: Id "4" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: cannot execute "/sbin/mingetty"
<snip>
INIT: cannot execute "/sbin/mingetty"
INIT: Id "5" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: Id "6" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

I am using a Sun v20Z with dual AMD 64 cpu, Xen 3, Latest ChangeSet: Tue
Nov 29 01:00:10 2005 +0000 8095:ec370b3d2df3

Can you point me in the right direction of getting this resolved?

Thanks!

Regards,

John Little
Hendricks Regional Health IS Department