Re: [Xen-users] splitting cost of colocated server

plus backups, monitoring, management... I'm sure there are more than a few
people on this list (myself included), who either do, or plan to sell domU
services. 2048 meg of ram split 6 ways (include dom0) doesn't go as far as
it used to. I would assume that "purpose built" boxes for Xen hosting
would have more memory... I know mine do/will.

-Tom