RE: [Xen-users] i386 domU on amd64 (xen-unstable)

Just to make sure the company I work for isn't forgotten, AMD's SVM
(Pacifica) will also work for this purpose, as it has the same
(essentially, at least) functionality as Intel's VT/VMX technology.

Of course, neither of the produsts are publicly available at this time,
at least AFAIK.

--
Mats