Re: [Xen-users] Is hardware PCI passthrough working in 3.0 yet?

Ian Pratt wrote:
Ive been stuck on Zen 2.0 for ages, because when I installed it, Xen 3.0 didnt support the hardware passthrough features that Xen 2 did (i use a pair of DVB cards in a Xen machine as a MythTV backend).

I noticed on news sites that 3.0 is nearly there - has PCI passthrough been re-instated?

Not for 3.0.0 -- its not widely used so hasn't been a priority. Expect
it to go back in later along the 3.0.x series.

Damn, I was hoping for that too. Wanted my private server to do tv-recording too - it's running all time anyhow, so why not.. ;)

--
Kind regards,
Mogens Valentin