Re: [Xen-users] spammers?

I think the ISP is preventing him posting to the list as well. I expect the ISP has a very out-of-date database. I've checked our addresses and domain on the usual blocking lists, including Fortinet's, and we're clean. Our mail server is also not reporting any bounces due to antispam. We did appear briefly on a URL-based list back in March when we first created xen-users because the domain had only very recently been created and was emitting a large amount of email which triggered one of the vendor's heuristics.

James