RE: [Xen-users] Xen for FC4-x86_64

Yes, that's a 3.0-unstable version, which I think is quite old - the
source has seen something around 50-70 changes per day for the last
several months, so something that is about 5-6 months old would probably
be rather a lot behind todays code... 3.0 is now at the "testing" phase,
which means that only critical fixes that actually fix REAL bugs are
allowed in... Or at least, that's how I've understood it.

I'd say that 3.0-testing would be a much better bet than the bundled
x86_64 snapshot from several months ago.

--
Mats