[Xen-users] Xen newbie question

Hallo!

After succesfully installing xen(-3.0) for the first time from binaries
( 2.6.12.6-xen0) under kubuntu-breezy  without problems now I'm trying to get
a virtual machine up and running.
I followed this howto:
http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_xen_setup_debian_ubuntu
and I also read the mini-howto:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/UbuntuHoaryHowTo
from the wiki.

After installation I debootstrapped a debian installation, and after that I
would like to run it as virtual machine.
Unfortunately my vm "stays" at the point of starting crond.
After commenting the getty lines in the inittab, I don't have the rewpawn
lines, but no more happens.

Can anybody help?

Please let me know what more infos you need.

Here's my vm-sxp file:

name ="vm-ldap"
kernel ="/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.12.6-xenU"
root ="/dev/hda1"
memory =128
disk =
['file:/virtual/xen/images/ldap.img,hda1,w','file:/virtual/xen/images/ldap-swap.img,hda2,w']

# network
nics=1
dhcp ="off"
ip="192.168.50.10"