Re: [Xen-users] kudzu - fedora core 3

kudzu is asking for remove the real hardware?

I'm guessing that is true.

I don't want disable kudzu.

Thanks,

Jorge.

El jue, 08-12-2005 a las 14:36 +0000, Steven Hand escribió:
> > A question about the refinement of the configuration:
> >
> > Always when I start a domain kudzu (hardware detection daemon) ask me
> > for remove hardware. I answer yes, but in the next boot kudzu ask again.
> >
> > I'm guessing that kudzu is asking for remove the «real» drivers that are
> > inside the domU because the domainU was created copying the dom0 system
> > in the domU.
> >
> > How can I deal with problem?
>
> chkconfig kudzu off
>
> :-)
>
> S.

Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez
-
sitio web: http://www.nicaraguaopensource.com/
correo-e: davila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-
clave pgp: http://www.nicaraguaopensource.com/claves/nos.asc
huella digital: F8F4 8563 28D2 29E1 E2EA 9EAB CA0F A96F A3EE 6F56