[Xen-users] (Another) Problem Starting xend...

Well, I've run into my own problem starting xend.  Which I issue the start command, I get the following:
Exception starting xend: (2, 'No such file or directory')
The log file is attached.  I have already tried create the /var/lib/xend, /var/lib/xenstore, /var/run/xend, and /var/run/xenstore directories.  This doesn't seem to help at all.  I've also looked through the log file and tried to decipher where these problems are coming from, but there isn't actually any missing directory given in the log file.  The log file is attached.

Thanks in advance,

Nick Couchman
Systems Integrator
SEAKR Engineering, Inc.