Re: [Xen-users] Xen-3.0 Demo LiveCD busted?

OK. I'll poke at it some more. The CD is being mounted, when the script
fails and drops me into a shell I can look at /tmp/cdrom (pathname from
memory) and see the contents, so that isn't the problem. I do have the
correct md5 sum, so we are talking about the same disk.

<sacrilege>
I'm booting it under VMWare Workstation version 5. The 2.0.6 iso worked
fine in this configuration. The host is a Dell X300 laptop with a
1200Mhz processor and 1Gb of memory.
</sacrilege>

I'm running 2.0.7 "for real" on a 2 CPU Dell 2850 without any problems.

                        -Jeff

Jeffrey I. Schiller
MIT Network Manager
Information Services and Technology