[Xen-users] howto virtual networking???

Hello all!

I have a problem to understand networking in Xen. I have set up two virtual
domains (called domain1 and domain2) in dom0 (called domain0). But I still
don't have a connection between domain1 and 2!
domain0 should only simulating a network without connections to any other
networks and so there is no eth0 in domain0 and also no virtual network
connections to domain1 or 2. It should be like this:

Domain0
+--------------------------+
|                          |
|  +-------+    +-------+  |
|  |Domain1|~~~~|Domain2|  |
|  +-------+    +-------+  |
|                          |
+--------------------------+

So, my question is which config-files are to be edited and how (network-route,
vif-bridge, vif-route, ...)? Is there any good tutorial?

Here are the config-files of my domain0, 1 and 2 which I have edited. Any other
config-files are still how they've been installed:

Domain0:
--------

/etc/network/interfaces:

auto lo