Re: [Xen-users] Best Setup for a ISP

Chris de Vidal wrote:

--- Tristram Cheer <tristram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My question to the list is this, what is my best way of setting up the filesystem so that the DomU's can have a common data dump AND be able to be live migrated from box to box?

My suggestion is software-based GFS or OCFS.

Does anyone have any tips or howtos for compiling GFS into the 2.6.11 kernel? i've looked at GFS in the past but it seems there is little information on how to compile it into non-redhat kernels?