[Xen-users] Aquiring domain name on vif offline

Hi,

I'm using Xen in a routing setup. I am converting my scripts to use the new Xen 3.0 xenstore system and am finding a problem when the vif-route script is run with the "offline" parameter.

I added the following call to vif-route:

domain=$(xenstore_read_default "$XENBUS_PATH/domain" "$domain")

In online mode it works as expected, in offline mode it returns null. I assume this is because the domain is already destroyed and then Xen wants to take care of downing the vif.

My question to the Xen developers is how can I aquire the domain name in vif-route using the xenstore (or other) method?

Thank you,
Matt Ayres