From: Mark Williamson [mailto:mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:05 PM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jamie Moore; Fajar A. Nugraha
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xwindows or Freenx in a guest domain

> On another note, any idea what the guest domain doesn't see any of the
> PCI devices? DO I need to provide a param in the guest config file for
> them or something, I couldn't find anything on it in the help but I
did
> see an obscure email saying something to the effect of
>
> pci = ...

What version of Xen?  If it's Xen 3.0 you can't (yet) give domUs control
of
PCI devices, so not seeing any PCI devices is perfectly normal.
Eventually
we'll re-implement the abillity to give different guests control of
different
PCI devices, and the "pci =" config option will return once more :-)

Cheers,
Mark

> Regards,
>
> Jamie