[Xen-users] mii-tools in guest domain

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jamie Moore" <jmoore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:40:33 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 18:42:51 +0000

Has anyone been able to get mii-tools to work in a guest domain? I am trying to use an application we develop within the guest and it uses this to extract eth0 information. It does this to determine the alias to use before bringing up additional IPs on an aliased eth0 interface.

SO I guess it is two questions, does mii work in a guest? And will a guest domain allow for several different ip’s on an aliased interface?

Sincerely,

Jamison Moore

This message is intended only for the person(s) to which it is addressed and may contain Sphera Corporation privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this message and any attachment(s) by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.