RE: [Xen-users] Error: Device ... could not be connected. Hotplugscripts not working.

  • To: "Nick Couchman" <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jamie Moore" <jmoore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:14:44 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:17:02 +0000

I got this same error but only when I set a Dom0 memory limit in the
host grup config (i.e. dom0_mem=...) I had mine set to 131072. I never
tried a different value but always when I had that one I got this error.
When I removed that it went away and the guest Nic booted fine. Not sure
if this is the same problem you have but it could be related and
possibly this points you somewhere :)

Regards,

Jamie Moore