[Xen-users] Backup; mount domU FS RO?

Hi,

I recently set-up a Xen Server that's hosting 3 Development Systems. It
works quite well, so it's time to put this into Production -- and to
perform regular Backups.

We use Bacula to Backup the dom0. My Idea was, to mount all domU
Filesystems Read-Only to some Directories and then back these up from
the Bacula-FD on the dom0.

I found some warnings that Filesystems may not be mounted RW by more
than one domain / system (makes sense when they don't "know" about each
other). However, are there any issues mounting a Filesystem Read-Only,
then have it being backed-up by Bacula and then unmount it?

Thanks for any hints in advance!
Cheers,
_ralf_