From: ecs user [mailto:user_ecs@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 9:32 PM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How to run Windows on Xen 3.0 with VT

I have an operating system I need to test with Xen. I am told I need to have Intel VT hardware but I can not find anyone selling such hardware.

Can anyone help with finding Intel VT hardware.

What model Dell Poweredge systems are VT enabled?

I could not find any mention of VT on Dell's web site. Where do they say that the Xeon in Poweredge servers are VT enabled?

- Christophe PAINCHAUD wrote:

- You can order Dell PowerEdge servers with Intel dual core Xeon, I guess these
- are VT enabled since I  don't any non-VT Dual Core Xeon ...