Re: [Xen-users] arch/i386/kernel/asm-offsets.s

On Tuesday 20 December 2005 18:45, md wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> since a few days I try to get xen3 running...
>
> I installed on an AMD64 debian sarge and built xen3 from source. I got
> kernel 2.6.12.6 from kernel.org and everything went fine up to
>

> linus:/usr/src/xen/linux-2.6.12.6-xen0# make modules

> Any hint what's going wong?

yep. try "make ARCH=xen modules"

You'll probably need to clean and recompile the kernel source-tree, since the
kernel makefiles tend to do strange things if you forget to specify ARCH even
once.

Easy workarround would be to either always "export ARCH=xen", or put
"ARCH=xen" into the toplevel kernel makefile.

/Ernst