[Xen-users] /dev/loopX not released when domU terminates ?

Hello all,

I have some DomU's with root and swap images
on files under Xen 3.0.0

Investigating some cases of boot failure of domUs,
I stumbled upon the fact that when a domU is shutdown
via xm shutdown, not all of its images are released
from their /dev/loopX - devices.

That is,
for i in /dev/loop*; do losetup $i; done
still shows output for that image.

It seems to me that the image mounted
first when the domU starts up is released
properly on shutdown; the second one stays
connected to its /dev/loop even after shutdown.

Bug or feature ? Or doesnt matter at all ?

Any clarification appreciated ...

Thanks,
Martin