RE: [Xen-users] RE: [Fedora-xen] Difficulties using the Fedora Core 4

Hi,
I know that the task of compilation of the Xen is not so difficult. I myself
already made it some times. Only that with the advent of the distributions
to incorporate it, I really want to leave to make responsible me for this.
I cannot make responsible me if I qualify something wrong and kernel becomes
unstable. I am now testing the same HD with kernel 2.6.12-1.1454_FC4.i686
in another machine (AMD Duron(tm) Processor), and following the tip of the
friend I incapacitated "acpi=off". Until the moment all good is going...

I am thankful all,

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br