Re: [Xen-users] Which distro for x64?

On Dec 24, 2005 at 2129 +0000, Christopher Snow appeared and said:
> Hi Lynx,
>
> Was the install handled by apt?  Will the patches/updates be handled
> automatically by apt?  Or, will I need to check for bug fixes and manually
> apply them?

I used the AMD64 netinstall boot image and did a standard install. I use
apt to handle all the packages (all the apt tools work, aptitude dito),
and the AMD64 architecture is already handled by Debian's security
team, so you get your AMD64 updates from security.debian.org, just as
other architectures.

Best,
Lynx.

--