[Xen-users] OpenSUSE and xen3 is far from being stable?

Hi,

I tried running xen3 (binary install) from xensource.com on an OpenSUSE box and
it doesnÂt work: I can not create any domUs: "Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be
connected. Hotplug scripts not working."

Same problems with a clone of xen-unstable from today (8439)

The xen rpms shipped from suse arenÂt that stable too (7608-2)

Questions
Has anybody running a stable xen3 box on OpenSUSE10?
And how stable is xen3 stable??

Thanks
Dirk