RE: Using the -xen kernel rather than -xen0/U was [Xen-users] Poorhard disk performance on xen-3/dom0

> I used the xen 3.0 rpm's from xensource on centos 4.1, and
> was kind of surprised to see a single kernel. Now seeing
> these posts explains it.
>
> Thanks guys for such a nice job :)
>
> Would love to see more detailed explanation for building the kernel.

The one below is actually pretty good.

> Would you advise to keep using the rpm or compile the kernel
> for production use ?

I see no reason not to use the RPMs. The current plan is to update them
every week or so with just bug fixes, stepping a 4th digit (like Linux).
3.0.0.1 etc.

Ian