RE: [Xen-users] iSCSi on Xen

 > Has anyone been successful in installing and running iSCSI in
domain0?
> If so, I would like to know your configuration -
>
> I'm running xen 3.0 (kernel 2.6.12) and have tried
> linux-iscsi 4.x & 5.x, open iscsi and unh-iscsi. Most have
> some compile issues, once resolved they will stack dump when
> doing some iSCSI operations

I used to use linux-iscsi 4.x on xen -unstable just fine, but I haven't
tried in quite a while. [Some earlier versions did make various dubious
assumptions that weren't true on xen.]

One option would be to try the xen merge tree which is currently based
off the 2.6.15-rc6, and hence includes the open iscsi patches.

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/linux-2.6-merge.hg

I haven't tried this, but would be interested to hear whether it works,
and would like  to fix it if it doesn't.

Ian