[Xen-users] crc checksum problems

I've been struggling with a xen networking problem for more than a week now
and I ran out of ideas so I thought I'd ask for help here.  But first a bit
about my networt layout.

I have xen setup with a wrapper that establishes three bridges in xen,
which I named red, orange, and green.  eth0 is my public interface and is a
3com card, bound to the red bridge.  eth1 is my dmz interface, a forcedeth
(nvidia card), and it is bound to orange.  dummy0 is bound to green, and
all domU's on this bridge are in the 192.168.1.0 network, including dom0.

I have a very small router/firewall domU that routes and filters all
traffic between these bridges.  It's a fun layout that works flawlessly in
xen 2.0.7.

When I upgrade to xen3, I experience tcp and udp checksum errors when
attempting to route any traffic through my firewall/router.  I tried to
enable "ethtool -K ethX tx off" in all of my domU's without success.  (When
I tried, the root user in each domU could access the rest of the network
fine, but not normal users ... and dom0 remained cut-off regardless of
superuser status.)

This behavior makes no sense to me whatsoever, and I was hoping someone
could point out some documentation or has an idea on how to proceed.  At
some point I'd like to upgrade :)

Oh, and I see the same behavior in the binary and custom-compiled kernels,
both the 3.0.0 release and the snapshot as of 2005-12-31.

Thanks ...

--
Regards,
 - Charles