Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3 and SuSE 10

Hello Hubertus,

I dont see the initrd entry here .
I think another line needs to be added after the module /boot/vmlinuz-... line
Add this
module /boot/initrd-xen (Whatever initrd u  have)

Hope it helps
       --Dakshina

Hubertus A. Haniel wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:04:44 -0500, Brian Fetcie wrote

Like I say, I'm a newbie at this...

Here is my config...

###Xen 3.0###
title Xen 3.0 / XenLinux 2.6
   root (hd0,1)
   kernel /boot/xen-3.0.gz dom0_mem=256000
   module /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.13-15-xen root=/dev/cciss/c0d0p2 selinux=0
resume=/dev/cciss/c0d0p1 splash=silent showopts

This is running on a dual-processor ProLiant DL380 with 4 local disks in
RAID5. When I try to boot to Xen, the display zips by at light speed. The last thing I see is that the memory is being scrubbed moments before
the server reboots.  I can boot into SuSE 10 without issue.
ummmm....help?
Thanks..

I am afraid I am at a loss there - this config works for me on and IBM x360 and
on
the IBM LS20 blades. - I am also running SuSE 9.3 with Garloffs Xen 2.0.7 on an
old dual pentium pro with a similar config without any problems. - I am at a
loss
why your box reboots - you could try disabling acpi on the boot command line but
that is just a far fetched idea so I would not necessarely expect that to fix
your
problem.

Regards
Hubba