[Xen-users] so easy - but.. multiple NIC's in domU

Hi List,

I searched the web and losts of posts in this list to get a network running on
my xen box. Using xen3.0 on debian sarge worked quite fine and I also
understood all the networking / bridging stuff... (thanx to many posts and
howto's).

As I'm still quite new to linux and did most things following a step by step
guideline I face a little problem.

How to define more than one nic in a domU.

Well, I found the entry "nic=1" in my domU config file - but how to allocate an
IP, netmask,.... to nic 2, 3, ...

The Scenario to build is like that:

---eth0--(hidden in dom0)---domU (firewall)--+---DMZ1 (domU)
                            +  +             :
                            :  :             +---DMZ2 (domU)
                            :  :
                            :  :
                            :  +--------------+---LAN1 (domU)
                            :                 :
                            :                 +---LANn (domU)
                            :
                            :
to other xen box-eth1-------+----------------+--Client1 (domU)
                                             :
                                             +--Clientn (domU)

So actually I would like to route all incomming traffic to my firewall domU and
from there to subnet 1 (DMZ), subnet 2 (my own LAN) and subnet 3 (a clients
LAN).

BTW, I remeber some posts about allocating a domU to a certain bridge (or
better: virtual switch). Do I just have to enter the vif according to my needs
in the domU's config file? And - last question: how secure is it, that a domU
attached to vifA will not be able to contact a domU attached to vifB if my
firewall does block this connection (here: that my LAN is not visible for the
clients network).

Thanx in advance