RE: [Xen-users] VT-enabled Workstations

  • To: "Mike M" <saetaes@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <mats.petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:25:43 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:31:41 +0000

address, I'm not exactly on the distribution list of Intel newsletters),
there aren't many of these processors in distribution at the moment. I
think they, technically, went on sale in December (or even late
November), but only a few processors were actually shipped.

--
Mats