[Xen-users] XenMon question

I wonder if any extra setup is needed to run XenMon for 3.0.0.  It looks like
the patch was applied into the hypervisor a while back and that the python
program xenmon.py starts xenbaked for you.  But when I run XenMon, it prints:

# python xenmon.py
xenbaked: no process killed
ms_per_sample = 100
Initialized with 2 cpu's
CPU Frequency = 1800.10
ERROR: Failure to get trace buffer pointer from Xen (22 = Invalid argument)

-- Here it prints 0.0% for each CPU.

-- Then after quitting:

xenbaked: no process killed

Thanks,