[Xen-users] xen Hardware recommendations

Hi,
As from my experience and from what I saw on this list, there seem to be some issues with support of xen for some hardware (e.g., some hardware only running with acpi=off, which is said to be a bad idea, so I wouldn't want to run such thungs in production).

I have a problem with this when it comes to try using xen in a production environment, and the hardware I order will not work with xen.

To help with that, is there a hardware (in)compatibility list - stuff that is known to work, or the contrary, with xen?

Thanks in advance,
Henning