[Xen-users] no ssh login

Dear All,

I have installed xen 3.0 on debian sarge, dom0 is sarge, domu (vm01) is
sarge as well. Since I only have one ip address, so I set up the system
using network bridge and routing.

I have the xend and xendomains started automatically at the boot time, at
this point, I can ssh to dom0 from a remote client,

then I used the /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge and
/etc/xen/scripts/network-nat scripts to start the netwrok, running the
following scripts which I found on your mailing list:

ifconfig xenbr0 192.168.3.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
iptables --flush
iptables --delete-chain
iptables --table nat --delete-chain
iptables --table nat --append POSTROUTING --out-interface xenbr0  -j
MASQUERADE
iptables --append FORWARD --in-interface xenbr0 -j ACCEPT
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
route add  -net 192.168.3.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 dev xenbr0

Then I have domu and dom0 running, however I can have ssh connection to my
remote client from both dom0 and domu, but I couldn't have ssh access to
dom0 and domu from the remote client.

What could be the problem?

Thanks

Bin