Re: [Xen-users] iptables options in the kernel configuration

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 09:34 -0600, Jorge DÃvila wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> I'm trying to re-configure/compile/build a xen kernel again because a
> problem trying to apply a rule like this:
>
> iptables -A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
>
> I need the module ipt_state in the kernel.
>
> When I try to configure with
>
> make CC=gcc33 ARCH=xen menuconfig
>
> Then Network Options are not present ...
>
> make CC=gcc33 ARCH=xen oldconfig don't let changes the option values.

Strangely, it's under Device Drivers - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation

If you would like to participate in the development of an open source
enterprise class network security management system, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net