Re: [Xen-users] kernel compile

I see.  I would be using Xen 3.0, but there is no doccumentation for what I
need to do networking-wise.  It's very simple in 2.0.7, but they made it very
complicated in 3.0.  I ended up concluding that either something about
running NAT is broken in Xen 3.0, or there's a critical undoccumented step
that I'm missing.

Back to the kernel, I'm still at a loss.

Michael