RE: [Xen-users] xen Hardware recommendations

Ideally, just so to avoid multiple points of reference, please use the
XenTestCD (see http://www.xensource.com/xen/downloads/ - link to the
TestCD is located at end of the page) to add to the Xen hardware
compatibility list database.

Also, a list of hardware tested using the XenTestCD is located here:
http://www.xensource.com/community/xen30testing/summary.php

Regards,

-Ovais