Re: [Xen-users] Better way to install?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 12:42:09AM +0100, Matthias Quade wrote:

> i've written a small script, which installes a machine via debootstrap.
> It's attached. Maybee it is usefull for you. It's neither very good
> testet nor may it work for every environment.

  I'm sure several people have done the same thing!

  My take is here:

    http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/xen-tools

 (Also packaged for Debian.)

  This script allows you to do per-machine role customizations, by
 installing X11 + VNC, if you wish.  The only downside is that it
 uses disk images, not LVM.  (Patches welcome ;)

Steve