Re: Re:[Xen-users] HFC ISDN Card in Xen for asterisk

hi,

Am Dienstag, den 24.01.2006, 17:39 +0000 schrieb Mathias Diehl:

> afaik transfering a physical PCI devise is not yet (any more)
> possible with xen3. Therefore you should refere to xen2 or
> wait until this feature is back in xen3.

you mean, all users who wants to use a physical card for domU can't
upgrade to 3.x?

Very bad. I can't upgrade the kernel from 2.6.11 to 2.6.14/15, and i
can't upgrade to Xen 3.x cause of the missing option :-(

cu denny

--
Sicherheit verständlich http://www.sides.de
GnuPG Key