Re: [Xen-users] domU machines hang when Hyperthreading enabled in BIOS

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 15:02, Anand wrote:
> Are the errors appearing on all HT machines ? Is there a defined pattern in
> these errors ?
>
> The reason i am asking is because i plan to use a dual xeon 3.0 HT as my
> production machine. I don't have one now hence i can't test on it now :(
>
> Anyone else on the list with HT experience ?

I'm running two servers with dual Xeons, HT enabled, EM64T enabled, one with
4GB, one with 8GB Ram under xen.
Works without major problems, except for a faulty SCSI driver (which fails
under plain linux, too) and "irq 18 occured, noone cared" kernel messages
when attaching/detaching USB devices.

MB is from Supermicro.

Some older boxes (2GB Ram, dual Xeon without EM64T but with HT enabled) are
working nicely under xen, too.

/Ernst