[Xen-users] Xen Testing (Jan 21st SRC tarball) with RHCS

Hi all,

I've posted to the linux-cluster suite about a issue i'm having with RHCS and Xen, it seems all my DomU's cant join the cluster, the answer i got was this

Ah, you're running Xen!

There's a bug in cman_tool in that it only looks at the first 16 interfaces
and Xen seems to stuff loads more in there.

The attached patch is a short-term fix.