[Xen-users] physdev_dom0_hide in Xen 3

Hello everyone,

I have some troubles with Xen 3.0.

I'm trying to get access to ISDN modem on Linux in domU domain. I have compiled domU with physical access, but can't see any devices with 'listpci' (but it doesn't complain with any errors). Probably I have to disable access to this device for dom0. In Xen 2.0 there have been command "physdev_dom0_hide". But in Xen 3.0 doesn't seem to support this. I've tried to append this in my Grub configuration:

kernel          /xen.gz physdev_dom0_hide=(01:08.0)

but 'lspci' in dom0 still gives me the following result:

0000:01:08.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN interface

How can I solve this issue? Could anyone help me?

Kind regards,
Adam