Re: [Xen-users] Fedora Core 4 - development "Domain 0 allocation is too small for kernel image"

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 07:10 +0200, Timo Virtaneva wrote:
> Hi
>
> The 2.6.13 build is broken and it won't work. It is described in Redhat
> bugzilla.
>
> Eithet you use the 2.6.11 or download working version from
> http://people.redhat.com/riel/xen_for_fc4/

That I already figured out,  however any hints on a RPM version with
also GFS stuff ready for testing ?   The 2.6.13 seemed to have those
packages ready.

Neither the rpm's from Rik or the Official Xen source have those..
otherwise I`ll have to start building myselve :)

greetz

--
Kris Buytaert <mlkb@xxxxxxxxx>