Re: [Xen-users] Transfer Xen DemoCD 3.0 to hard drive.

Dave Fear a écrit :

Hi

I have tried the Xen demo cd and it works brilliantly and is far better
than the previous demo cd.

What i would like to know, and possibly many others too; is it possible
to install the demo cd onto a hard drive, like knoppix and many of its
derivatives can. If it can, can someome explain how to do it.
+1 yes yes yes please.

Actually knoppix is what brought me to debian, so I would say that installable demo CDs (and specialized Linux distros in general) are invaluable as they make the learning curve a lot less steep.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom