Re: [Xen-users] understanding routed networking with xen 3.0

BTW, some more infos on that:

What I exactly did before I got that error:
As described in the mentioned list mail, I disabled the network-bridge
and vif-bridge scripts, and enabled the *-route scripts in xend config.

Then I also added a (for bridged networking not needed) vif entry for
the network interface.

Another thing that looks strange to me: after destroying the
not-successfully started  vm (which appears in the output of "xm list"
anyway before I explicitly destroy it), I still have remaining vif<NR>.0
entries in ifconfig output. After multiple tries to start the vm I have
here about ten of them, which don't seem to go away. Are they somehow
harmful?

Henning