Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen, xensource, and guest OS

> > and the images there gave an impression that Xen is capable of
> > running Linux, Windows, and Solaris guest OS.
>
> I searched a bit for Solaris and, no, I do not think there was ever a
> *working* port of Solaris to Xen, although some work was done (but not
> for the current Xen, 3.0).

It's under way, I believe, but Sun aren't talking much about what they're up
to.  They keep saying they're gonna support Xen, so I guess we'll see the
code at some point - they may just want to announce it at some commercially
significant time like a developer conference, new release, trade show, etc.

It *ought* to run unmodified under VT/Pacifica mode anyhow, but I don't know
if anyone has got this working.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.