Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.0 32bit-pae (testing changeset 8270) crashes(pgtable.c:284, kernel bug?) (3ware raid cards)

I didn't actually get as far as testing it (I bought one, but I don't
believe I actually tested it, as the xen folks produced a patch before the
hardware arrived), but I belive all the 9xxx 3ware cards are fine. They
brag about 64bit pci I/O ... some day I'll get caught up on my admin work
and back to tech stuff and then I'll test it.

-Tom