Re: [Xen-users] XEN and cyrus pop3 timeouts

Rene Marticke <install@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I setup a XEN-3.0 based mailserver (using kolab-system).
> Now i have the problem that sometimes the POP3 connections timed out.
> (curier imap with ldap auth)
>
> I installed the same mailserversetup on a system without xen --> no
> problems ?

[...]

> I'm sure, the problem is xen based because without it works.

Hm. That's not very much information about your setup.
How many domains do you have on what hardware?
How's your networking set up?
What do you use as a filesystem/block-device for your domU?
What is the exact error message?
Are there any error messages in your xend.log?

by
Töns
--
There is no safe distance.