[Xen-users] dev86/vmxloader for debian

Hi all

I have built a preliminary debian package for dev86, required to build xen with vmx support. you can get my packages here: http://debian.nsp.co.nz/dev86. I have also trivially patched the rules for xen 3 to build the vmxloader and include it in the resulting packages, my builds/sources for these packages are here: http://debian.nsp.co.nz/xen3/. I'm working with debian-mentors to bring the quality of the dev86 package up for inclusion in main.

Thanks

Tom