Re: [Xen-users] PCI bus missing, dom0 doesn't boot

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 01:08:55PM -0200, Eduardo Costa Lisboa wrote:
> Hi, Frank. I see that your noacpi-dmesg says it:
>
> --
>
> Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.
> VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
> VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER
>
> --
>
> You could check the following things:
>
> - if the "root=/dev/device" section of your config is correct
> - if the NFS exports are ok (in the case you are using a NFS root)
> - if your network card is compiled built-in instead of a module (are
> you using initrd?)

It's the whole PCI bus that is missing.

[...]
PCI: System does not support PCI
[...]

I like that one - makes me feel like a proud owner of a 386er :-)

Lots of drivers are loaded (my network card's an my scsi-controller's too) but
they can't do anything without a PCI bus.

The attached noacpi-dmesg by accident contained the acpi-dmesg, too.
I attached the correct one to this mail. Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Frank